Thursday 23 July 2015

Prashantt Guptha is face of Rohit Verma’s Royal India Collection


Actor Prashantt Guptha seems to be designer Rohit Verma’s muse, with the designer choosing the actor for representing his Royal India collection.
Rohit Verma had seen Prashant Guptha’s looks from his films Issaq, Identity Card and 6-5=2. “Upon meeting me, it struck him that I could be most apt to model for his upcoming Royal India collection.”  
Prashant Guptha is currently the Brand Ambassador for the San Francisco Global Movie Festival and this assignment is another addition to his overcrowded cap.
Says Rohit Verma, “my current collection draws its inspiration from Royal India where you are a prince in all your splendour, yet have a western yet a regal Indian outfit. I went in for Prashantt Guptha, as besides having an interesting face, he was fresh and unexposed to fashion.
Says Prashantt Guptha, “I have been told to do ramp and fashion numerous times. Yet, I never felt I was adequate for it. Rohit Verma motivated me, gave me a regal look, and when I saw his collection I could simply not refuse… It moved me.”

But it was not as easy as it sounds. The designer wanted the look to be perfect and for that, Prashantt had to get lean.  “Rohit Verma needed me to have a certain lean yet regal look for the shoot. And that required me to lose about 10 kgs. Prashantt Guptha, enamoured by the designer range of Rohit Verma, did the needful and the result is here for you to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment